Wednesday, August 17, 2011
How would I know if he ( a very shy guy) likes/dislikes me?
He goes to the same college that I go to. He's in two of my cles. However, we only talk in one cl because we do group works together in that cl. He normally doesn't talk to people in cl, and everyone in the cl thought that he's weird. I felt like he's shy, but has a sense of humor. I don't know for sure if he stares at me because he sits behind me and on the other side of the room. However whenever he talks or someone next to him talks I will look over, and he will try not to look at me. He sometimes even covers his eyes with his hand, so that I can't see whether or not he's looking. When we have group work, he's totally different. He would talk to me, and teases me a lot. When I ask him questions, he will not look at me straight into the eyes when he kind of . He kind of flinched when I ped him the calculator the other day and accidently touched his hand while handing it to him. He got so nervous that he took out his own. He also got nervous the other day during group work when I was teasing him. He had so many typos and ended up taking a short break from typing. I've tried to take the lead and talk to him in the past few days because I missed my class and I asked him for note. So he take his notes out, and I said I wouldn't mind carrying his notebook, but he tear out the pages for me and told me his hand writing was messy. He told me to return them when I am done, and I replied that I will return it a day later, if he doesn't allow me to keep it for a day then I will just keep it for good. He didn't say anything until the end of class... and I asked him again in front of the whole class, if I can keep it for a day. He said " I guess!" that was in front of the whole class though. The other day I teased him that if I can seat next to him on the exam. He asked me if I want to cheat, and I said, I would just observe you, it's not cheating. So then he was like, is it only the exam? I said yes, and he was like, go for it! So today I didn't really go to him for anything. While we were standing out in the hall waiting to get in, I was talking to my other classmates. I caught him twice within that 3 to 5 min of time when we were outside of the class staring at me, but when I look at him, he turned away. Then I didn't go bother him at all before class start, and instead he came over and ask me if I have an extra pencil that he can use. I really don't know how he feels about me, and I don't want to act like an idiot and go up to him to ask him how he feels about me. Can anyone help me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment